Heritage statements for historic buildings
I can offer:
- Independent historic buildings specialist and architectural historian
- Full member of IHBC, the professional body
- Research and analysis for conservation documents
- NPPF heritage statements for listed buildings and work in conservation areas
- Statements of significance for historic places of worship
- Activities statements on interpretation and community involvement
- Work produced on time to a standard endorsed by statutory bodies
- Specialist museum and theatre experience
- Conservation advice for owners
- Based in Greater Manchester and cover Cheshire, Lancashire and Derbyshire.
Experience of Grade I and II* listed buildings of a variety of types and dates. Advice for historic buildings housing museum
collections based on extensive experience.